Our staff of optometrists can manage any of your eye care needs and provides 24-hour emergency service. ABBA Eye Care's comprehensive eye examinations include:
- Refraction of the eyes for regular eyewear. We also provide contact lens examinations, which require special measurements of the eyes that are made to ensure proper fitting of the contact lenses. We fit bifocal contact lenses and other specialty contacts.
- ABBA Eye Care has the most modern equipment available and provides in depth examination of ocular structures to inspect for eye diseases including Glaucoma, Cataracts, Retinal Holes/Tears/Detachments, Age-related Macular Degeneration, etc. This may include Retinal photography, GDX, and Visual Field Testing.
- Lasik (laser vision) surgery consultation. Our doctors will refer the patient to one of the most reputable Lasik surgeons available. We also perform preoperative and postoperative care for the Laser Vision Correction procedure.
- Possible recommendations for computer glasses, which are also known as Video Display Terminal (VDT) eyewear. Testing has revealed computer vision syndrome (CVS) is a fact. We utilize the newest methods for testing computer vision syndrome.
- Treatment of eye injuries, including the removal particulate matter from the eye.